|By Wireless News Desk||
|June 14, 2005 01:00 AM EDT||
"We are building our 3G portfolio to support this growth, producing handsets that effortlessly handle the diversity of services on offer," Wäreby continued. "The K608 is a classic addition to the family that consumers will immediately find appealing and intuitive."
The K608 has sleek good looks and an aluminium feel and is easy to use and navigate around. Sony Ericsson's latest intuitive dual front camera/phone design makes the handset vertical when it's a phone, and horizontal when it's a camera, and the fully featured 1.3 MegaPixel camera includes an active lens cover for swift activation and extra protection. For consumers getting used to the gripping idea of video telephony, handling video calls is done in just a few clicks with the use of the direct video telephony button. The world of applications the phone delivers, from exciting mobile content to video calling and personal creativity, are always crisp and clear with the large - 1.8 inch - 262.000 colour TFT screen
The K608 is fully featured with a suite of business applications that handle personal information management and PC-synchronization via USB or Bluetooth, making it the ideal executive work tool, providing business efficiency with high speed access.
|Sonyphone 06/13/05 04:20:17 PM EDT|
Looks good. Whats the cost?
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher