|By Wireless News Desk||
|June 14, 2005 03:30 AM EDT||
"Whether talking on the phone, taking photos or playing 3-D games, consumers will be doing it in style with the Sony Ericsson Z520a," said Urban Gillstrom, president of Sony Ericsson in North America, as Sony Ericsson today announced a fashion-conscious camera phone that works worldwide.
"The new Z520a is specifically designed for the hip younger generation, particularly young women, who want their phone to be an expressive and stylish accessory," Gillstrom added.
The high-tech features of the Z520a, a quad-band handset, are housed in the sleek body of an elegant clamshell, creating a small and inviting camera phone that fits in the hand as easily as it does in a pocket or purse.
The phone includes a media player supporting MP3 and AAC standard file formats to listen to tunes through the built-in speakerphone or portable handsfree earphones as well as play, download or stream video content.
Accessories for the Z520a include a range of Bluetooth wireless headsets, car hands-free kits and a hand strap.
The handset is packed with features including:
- special light effects
- a VGA camera
- media player
- 3D gaming
The Z520a will be available for North American consumers in the third quarter of 2005.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher