|By Marketwired .||
|April 28, 2009 02:20 PM EDT||
GRANTS PASS, OR -- (Marketwire) -- 04/28/09 -- Dutch Bros. Coffee locations will donate proceeds from all coffee sales to the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) on May 8 to raise awareness for ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). The drive is held annually in support of company co-founder, Dane Boersma who was diagnosed with ALS in 2005. Last year, Dutch Bros. contributed $80,000 to the MDA for research and family services funding.
Who: Dutch Bros. Coffee What: Coffee for a cause; proceeds from coffee sales at all 145 locations donated to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Where: All Dutch Bros. Coffee locations in Oregon, Colorado, Washington, California, Idaho, Nevada and Arizona. For a list of area stores please visit: http://www.dutchbros.com When: May 8, 5:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
About Dutch Bros. Coffee
Founded in Southern Oregon in 1992 by brothers Dane and Travis Boersma, Dutch Bros. Coffee is believed to be the country's largest privately held, drive-through only coffee company in the U.S. There are more than 144 locations in Oregon, California, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado and Arizona with plans to open 20 additional Dutch Bros. stores in 2009. Each store serves a large variety of specialty coffee drinks made with a premium private bean blend and roasted fresh daily. Last Year, Dutch Bros. served more than 25 million cups of coffee company-wide. Dutch Bros. Coffee gives back one percent of gross sales to their communities. In 2008, the company donated nearly $750,000 to nonprofit organizations such as MDA, American Cancer Society and Boys & Girls Clubs of America and many other local organizations. Dutch Bros. Coffee is headquartered in Grants Pass, Ore. For more information on franchising or to learn more about Dutch Bros., visit www.dutchbros.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher