|By Yakov Fain||
|April 15, 2009 07:00 PM EDT||
Here’s the roadmap for Clear Toolkit 4 for the year of 2009:
- Offer data synchronization solution for AIR/BlaseDS applications - March 2009
- Enhance Flex UI component to support PDF generation on the client - April 2009
- Release documentation on classes from Clear component library (clear.swc) - May 2009.
- Offer a solution for Flex-based portals - May 2009
- Open source most of the components of Clear Toolkit - August 2009
All components of Clear Toolkit will remain free of charge under MIT license.
For Clear Toolkit production support contact Farata Systems at http://www.faratasystems.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks