|By PR Newswire||
|February 3, 2009 06:30 AM EST||
TextDigger will use the funding to develop and market its semantic profiling, hosted search and automated tagging solutions in the online publishing and e-commerce sectors, expanding its sales and marketing presence within the U.S.
TextDigger's advanced semantic services increase the findability of web pages, both internally within a site and externally on major search engines. The advanced semantic technology can disambiguate the various meanings of words, and can match queries to web pages where different words are used to describe the same idea. The results are better search results, increased ad inventory, and longer user sessions.
Commenting on the investment round,
About TextDigger, Inc.
TextDigger is a
About True Ventures
True Ventures invests in promising entrepreneurs at the earliest stages in the highest-growth segments of the technology market. The Partners at True have started over ten companies as founders, and True is designed by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs. The firm clearly understands both opportunities and challenges in the earliest stage of development and provides young companies with a powerful, seasoned partner.
About Intel Capital
Intel Capital, Intel's global investment organization, makes equity
investments in innovative technology start-ups and companies worldwide. Intel
Capital invests in a broad range of companies offering hardware, software, and
services targeting enterprise, home, mobility, health, consumer Internet,
semiconductor manufacturing and cleantech. Since 1991, Intel Capital has
invested more than
For more information on TextDigger's semantic solutions, please visit textdigger.com
SOURCE TextDigger, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London