|By PR Newswire||
|February 2, 2009 05:56 PM EST||
Mr. Foley announced the purchase of Sebastiani Vineyards and Winery in
Finance and administrative functions, purchasing, customer service and
marketing have been centralized in
The sales organization will consist of five zone sales managers located
The new structure included a small number of staff and management reductions in the merging of Foley Wine Group and Sebastiani. "As with any organization of this type, change is inevitable and necessary," said Mr. Matz. "We have no further plans for any other structural changes and we do foresee an increase in our staffing as we grow our business." Details of individual appointments and promotions are included in the addendum to this announcement.
"In just four weeks since the close of the sale of Sebastiani Vineyards
and Winery, we have completed our organizational structure, made enormous
progress towards integrating our inventory, sales management and accounting
systems, renamed our company, created our new logo and introduced our mission
statement and vision to our employees. Last week we held our first annual
National Sales Meeting in
The following people have been appointed or promoted to positions within Foley Family Wines:
Steve Mann, Northeast Zone Sales Manager Donna Hutchinson, New England Regional Sales Manager, reporting to Steve Mann Seaboard Brokers, reporting to Steve Mann Gary Hamachek, Southeast Zone Sales Manager David Pratt, Regional Sales Manager, reporting to Gary Hamachek Bob Visconti, Central Zone Sales Manager Reporting to Mr. Visconti: Jeff Polster, Regional Sales Manager Steve Orozco, District Sales Manager The Spirivin Group Susan Allen, Northwest Zone Sales Manager Susie Owen, West Zone Sales Manager Reporting to Ms. Owen: Alan Kuper, Regional Chain Manager Northern California Regional Sales Manager (open position) Southern California Regional Sales Manager (open position) Eric Westrum, District Sales Manager Brad Potter, Central California District Sales Manager James Lewis, Regional Sales Manager, CO, AZ, NM, UT Chad Munsey has been promoted to Director of Hospitality and Direct to Consumer, and Director of Wine Education for Foley Family Wines. Reporting to Mr. Munsey: Joseph Foss, Sebastiani Hospitality Center Manager Jill Remy, Foley Family Wines Special Event Manager Paul Bergna has been appointed Executive Vice President Operations for Foley Family Wines. Shannon Koeller has been appointed Chief Financial Officer for Foley Family Wines. John Calmeyer has been appointed Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Foley Family Wines.
SOURCE Foley Family Wines
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London