|By PR Newswire||
|December 15, 2008 06:00 AM EST||
Recognized as an industry innovator, the Magellan consumer products division is the creator of the award-winning Magellan(R) RoadMate(R) and Maestro(TM) series portable car navigation systems, and the Magellan Triton(R) outdoor handheld navigation devices. The company is recognized worldwide through its Magellan brand.
Magellan allows people to travel, work and play their way with leading
portable navigation and positioning solutions across multiple consumer
markets. Recognized as an industry innovator, the company is the creator of
the award-winning Magellan RoadMate, and Maestro series portable car
navigation systems, as well as the CrossoverGPS(TM) and Magellan Triton
outdoor handheld navigation devices. Magellan is privately held and
About MiTAC International Corp.
MiTAC International is a global ITC (information technology & consumer
electronics) company headquartered in
(C) 2008 Magellan Navigation, Inc. All rights reserved. Magellan, Maestro, Magellan RoadMate, CrossoverGPS, and Triton are trademarks of Magellan Navigation, Inc.
Safe Harbor Statement
This announcement and supporting materials may contain forward-looking statements which address our expected future business and financial performance. These forward looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections of future Company or industry performance based on management's judgment, beliefs, current trends and market conditions, and involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward- looking statements.
SOURCE Magellan Navigation, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks