|By PR Newswire||
|November 18, 2008 09:15 AM EST||
"AutoVirt's laser-like focus has put it on track to be the data migration
solution of choice and consequent market leader," said
"Since our initial investment, AutoVirt's progress has been remarkable,"
"While a number of high-end file virtualization and data migration
solutions have been introduced, as well as adopted and validated by enterprise
IT organizations, they have failed to gain critical mass in the mid-market,"
"What is more, we are in the enviable position of having such a tremendous Board of Directors," added Landberg. "Together, they have the experience and vision to help us to take full advantage of the incredible opportunity before us."
AutoVirt, Inc. is the emerging leader in fully automated online data migration solutions for mid-range Windows environments. AutoVirt(TM) software will offer customers a data migration solution that is easy to acquire and deploy -- with no incremental work, downtime, configurations changes, or client software agents required. Moreover, AutoVirt software will provide an out-of-band solution that eliminates the associated cost and added latency of an in-band approach. With AutoVirt, customers have an easy to acquire, deploy, and manage solution at a highly affordable price. For further information, please call: 603-546-2900, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit: www.autovirt.com.
AutoVirt is a trademark of AutoVirt, Inc. All other company, brands and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Contact: Nicole Gorman Corporate Communications AutoVirt, Inc. M: 508-397-0131 email@example.com
SOURCE AutoVirt, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks