|By PR Newswire||
|November 4, 2008 08:00 AM EST||
CCID Consulting Co., Ltd., the first Chinese consulting firm listed in the
Growth Enterprise Market of the Stock Exchange (GEM) of
A keen follower in the guidance of scientific development concept, implement brand strategy, CCID Consulting pays much attention to the establishment and improvement of its quality management system for many years, earning for itself a high reputation and popularity among competitors. In order to further improve the scientific and standardization degree of enterprises' management, CCID Consulting introduces ISO9001 quality management system in 2008, and having passed the international ad national quality management system (ISO9001) standard certification, CCID Consulting continues its mission in establishing a suit of scientific, perfect and effective quality management system, cultivating and strengthening staff's quality consciousness and service consciousness, building a more scientific management, making management process more standard, making management target more clear, effectively reducing management cost, and improving management efficiency and organizational effectiveness.
The passing of the ISO9001 standard certification marks that CCID
Consulting's quality management level has enhanced to a new height. CCID
Consulting is orienting to become
For more information, please contact: Cynthia Liu Coordinating Manager CCID Consulting Co., Ltd. Tel: +86-10-8855-9080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE CCID Consulting Co., Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks