|By PR Newswire||
|October 21, 2008 05:14 AM EDT||
- Break Your Routine and Take a Trip with Fares as Low as
These special fares are available for purchase through
Following is a sample of the one-way sale fares. All fares require a 10-day advance purchase and are valid in either direction:
Atlanta - Charleston $49 Atlanta - Las Vegas $139 Atlanta - Memphis $49 Atlanta - New York (LaGuardia) $79 Atlanta - Orlando $59 Atlanta - Sarasota/Bradenton $59 Atlanta - West Palm Beach $59 Baltimore/Washington (BWI) - Atlanta $69 Baltimore/Washington (BWI) - Ft. Myers $79 Baltimore/Washington (BWI) - Milwaukee $64 Baltimore/Washington (BWI) - Rochester $59 Bloomington/Normal - Orlando $89 Boston - Tampa $89 Buffalo/Niagara - Ft. Myers $84 Burlington - West Palm Beach $89 Charleston -New York (LaGuardia) $104 Chicago (Midway) - Ft. Lauderdale $89 Columbus, Ohio - Atlanta $59 Dayton - Tampa $76 Denver - Atlanta $119 Ft. Lauderdale - Newport News/Williamsburg $69 Flint - Orlando $79 Harrisburg - Orlando $99 Houston - Raleigh/Durham $94 Milwaukee - Las Vegas $109 Milwaukee - New York (LaGuardia) $69 Milwaukee - Orlando $89 New York (LaGuardia) - Newport News/Williamsburg $49 Orlando - Baltimore/Washington (BWI) $78 Orlando - Dallas/Ft. Worth $94 Orlando - Washington, D.C. (Dulles or Reagan National) $76 Orlando - San Juan $69 Philadelphia - Atlanta $69 Pittsburgh - Ft. Myers $69 Portland, Maine - Orlando $84 Rochester - Tampa $74 Tampa - Milwaukee $86 West Palm Beach - White Plains (Westchester) $79
AirTran Airways, a subsidiary of AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AAI), a Fortune 1000 company, is ranked number one in the 2008 Airline Quality Rating study. The airline offers coast-to-coast flights, North America's newest all-Boeing fleet, friendly service and Business Class and complimentary XM Satellite Radio on every flight. To book a flight, visit http://www.airtran.com.
*All fares are one-way. All fares are non-refundable and a
Media Contact: AirTran Airways Tad Hutcheson Judy Graham-Weaver Cynthia Tinsley-Douglas 678.254.7442
SOURCE AirTran Airways
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks