|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 02:35 PM EST||
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Bonded Builders Warranty Group (BBWG), a subsidiary of Bankers Financial Corporation, today announced the launch of its new Residential Energy Guarantee at the Residential Energy Service Network (RESNET) conference in Orlando, FL. BBWG's new guarantee is based on the RESNET Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Index, a leading building industry standard measuring home energy efficiency. With the BBWG Residential Energy Guarantee, homeowners are reimbursed for energy costs when usage exceeds 115 percent of the annual estimate indicated by HERS.
"We are pleased to announce this new product that will meet the needs of energy conscious new home builders and owners," said Whit Ward, President of Bonded Builders Warranty Group. "After doing extensive marketing research with builders and consumers, we know that our Residential Energy Guarantee will meet their desire to have coverage if energy bills exceed consumption estimates." Independent market research indicates that an energy use guarantee would increase 70 percent of consumer's interest in purchasing a new, energy efficient home. Additionally, over 85 percent of new home owner prospects were concerned about energy costs and their monthly bill.
"Builders have been focused on constructing more energy efficient new homes for over a decade", said Ken Ward, National Sales Manager, BBWG, "Our new Residential Energy Guarantee will give participating builders a distinct competitive advantage as they market their new homes to a growing number of energy conscious new home shoppers," said Ward.
Please visit us at Booth 833 at the RESNET Conference in Orlando, FL from February 28 to March 1, 2013. For more information on Bankers Financial Corporation and Bonded Builders Warranty Group, please visit us at www.bankersfinancialcorp.com
Contact: Phyllis Mauro
Tel. 727.823.4000 ext. 4716
Media Contact: PHYLLIS MAURO Bankers Financial Corporation, 727-823-4000, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Bonded Builders Warranty Group (BBWG)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London