|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 02:35 PM EST||
JACKSON, Miss., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EastGroup Properties, Inc. (NYSE-EGP) announced today that it is scheduled to present at the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference. David H. Hoster II, President and CEO, will present on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 10:50 a.m., EST. The presentation will be broadcast live and is accessible by dialing (646) 490-2858 (passcode 9603090374). A replay of the event will not be made available.
EastGroup Properties, Inc. is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust focused on the development, acquisition and operation of industrial properties in major Sunbelt markets throughout the United States with an emphasis in the states of Florida, Texas, Arizona, California and North Carolina. Its strategy for growth is based on its property portfolio orientation toward premier business distribution facilities clustered near major transportation features. EastGroup's portfolio currently includes over 31 million square feet.
EastGroup Properties, Inc. press releases are available at www.eastgroup.net.
SOURCE EastGroup Properties, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks