|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 02:32 PM EST||
WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont is among the world's top 50 most admired companies for the fourth consecutive year, according to a study released today by FORTUNE magazine.
DuPont is No. 41 on FORTUNE's Top 50 "World's Most Admired Companies" list – widely considered among the most definitive report cards on corporate reputation. For the second consecutive year, DuPont is the only company in its sector named to the list. The results, which are available online, will be in the March 18 edition of FORTUNE.
To identify and rank the most admired companies, FORTUNE and its partner, The Hay Group, started with 1,400 companies from the Fortune 1,000 and the non-U.S. companies in Fortune's global 500 database. Hay then selected the 15 largest for each international industry and the 10 largest for each U.S. industry, surveying a total of 687 companies from 30 countries.
To view FORTUNE magazine's Top 50 "Most Admired Companies" list, click here.
DuPont (NYSE: DD) has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment. For additional information about DuPont and its commitment to inclusive innovation, please visit http://www.dupont.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks