|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 02:30 PM EST||
WHEELING, W.Va., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC) today announced an increase in the quarterly cash dividend rate to be paid to its shareholders to $0.19 per common share from the previous quarterly dividend rate of $0.18 per common share, or a 5.56% increase. The increased dividend will be payable on April 1, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013.
The WesBanco Board of Directors approved this most recent cash dividend increase based in part on the Company's recent strong earnings achievements, as well as WesBanco's strong capital position. The cash dividend increase represents an annualized cash dividend of $0.76 per common share.
WesBanco, Inc. is a multi-state bank holding company of $6.1 billion in total assets providing banking services through 118 locations and 107 ATMs in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. WesBanco's banking subsidiary is WesBanco Bank, Inc., headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia. WesBanco also operates an insurance brokerage company, WesBanco Insurance Services, Inc., and a full service broker/dealer, WesBanco Securities, Inc.
SOURCE WesBanco, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London