|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 12:55 PM EST||
- Partners from Around the World Recognized for Delivering Solutions for the Software-Defined Datacenter
CHICAGO and LAS VEGAS, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Liquidware Labs, a worldwide leader in Desktop Transformation solutions, announced that it has been named the recipient of a VMware Partner Network Award in the Global Technology Innovator Partner of the Year category by VMware. The award was presented at VMware Partner Exchange 2013, VMware's annual partner event, on Feb. 26 in Las Vegas.
"We are pleased to recognize the outstanding achievements made in 2012 by members of the VMware partner ecosystem, particularly those partners serving our global customers," said Colleen Kapase, senior director, Partner Readiness, VMware. "VMware Partner Exchange is dedicated to educating and equipping our partner ecosystem with the resources and insights they need to help deliver first class solutions for the software-defined datacenter in the coming year. We congratulate Liquidware Labs on winning a VMware Partner Network Award and we look forward to our mutual success in 2013."
Partner recipients of a VMware Partner Network Award were acknowledged by VMware in 19 categories for their excellence in performance and distinctive achievements during 2012:
- Application ISV Partner of the Year
- IaaS – Cloud Partner of the Year
- Management Partner of the Year
- Public Sector Partner of the Year
- Renewals Partner of the Year
- Technology Innovator Partner of the Year
- Virtualization of Business Critical Applications Partner of the Year
- SMB Partner of the Year
- Solution Provider of the Year
- Infrastructure Virtualization Partner of the Year
- Business Continuity Partner of the Year
- Desktop Partner of the Year
- Training (VATC) Partner of the Year
- Distributor of the Year
- Emerging Market Partner of the Year
- VMware vFabric™ Partner of the Year
- VMware Service Provider Program (VSPP) Partner of the Year
- Consulting and Integration Partner of the Year
- Partner Executive MVP
"We are pleased and honored by this recognition from VMware," said Tyler Rohrer, co-Founder of Liquidware Labs who manages the Alliance with VMware. "From assessments to image and infrastructure design, through migration and validation, we continue to broaden our channel's ability to manage the Windows® workspace in new and innovative ways. We look forward to another year of strengthening our relationship with VMware, its Partner Network and expanding our mutual success."
Liquidware Labs Partners Comment ...
"We want to add our congratulations to Liquidware Labs for this achievement," said Derrick Faur, Technology Solutions Lead at CentriNet. "At CentriNet, (www.centrinetcorp.com) we have found Liquidware Labs solutions essential in helping us address requirements in our customer environments and successfully move them to next generation desktops. "
"This award also validates our commitment to adhere to the Liquidware Labs desktop transformation methodology and use of their solutions to deploy successful end-user computing strategies at customer sites," said Phil Cambers, Commercial Director at SITS Group (www.sitsgroup.com), who are a VMware Small Business Partner of the Year and Liquidware Labs Centre of Excellence. "In addition to the great technology that Liquidware Labs brings to market, it's the people that make the difference in any business. I can say that the team there have been instrumental in our joint success over the last 12 months. Well done, Liquidware Labs!"
We have worked with Liquidware Labs from the outset, and found them to be a solid reliable partner who is working in our interest and dedicated to helping us deliver unique solutions that transform our customer's business through End-User Computing, (EUC) ," said Brian Roets, Senior Architect, End User Computing Team, at Systems Management Planning (SMP).
"Congratulations to Tyler and the LiquidwareLabs team on getting recognition for your outstanding commitment to your channel network," said Todd W. Crooks, Director of Emerging Technologies for SMP (www.smp-corp.com).
About VMware Partner Exchange 2013
VMware Partner Exchange 2013 is the leading global event for virtualization and cloud partners, bringing thousands of members from the VMware partner ecosystem together to discuss the future of the industry. With more than 200 sessions, including boot camps, breakouts, and workshops, as well as an extensive exhibitor pavilion, partners gain valuable insight on how to leverage new technologies to deliver the software-defined datacenter to customers. To learn more about VMware Partner Exchange, visit www.vmwarepartnerexchange.com
About Liquidware Labs
Liquidware Labs™ is a leader in desktop transformation solutions for next-generation physical and virtual desktops, including VMware View®, Citrix® XenDesktop, Red Hat® and Microsoft® Windows 7. The company's innovative Stratusphere™ and ProfileUnity™ FlexApp solutions deliver powerful features to accelerate critical desktop transformation phases. Liquidware Labs solutions support key phases including assessing existing physical environments, decoupling users and applications from the operating system and migrating to virtual platforms. In POC and production environments, Liquidware Labs solutions support managing the user experience and monitoring troubleshooting and optimizing end-to-end desktop environments. Liquidware Labs products are VMware certified, and are available through a global network of partners. Visit www.liquidwarelabs.com for further information.
VMware and VMware vFabric are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. The use of the word "partner" or "partnership" does not imply a legal partnership relationship between VMware and any other company.
Liquidware Labs, ProfileUnity FlexApp and Stratusphere are trademarks of Liquidware Labs Inc.
Contact: Grace Krokidas, 678-397-0450 x104, email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks