|By Business Wire||
|February 28, 2013 12:12 PM EST||
GlassHouse Technologies, a global provider of vendor independent IT infrastructure consulting and managed services, today announced the appointment of Michael Worhach to its Board of Directors.
“With more than thirty years’ experience in the storage and related IT industry segments, I recognize the tremendous opportunity that GlassHouse has,” said Mike Worhach. “It is exciting to join this team as GlassHouse is at the forefront of the dramatic changes that cloud, virtualization and other technologies are bringing to the data center.”
Mike Worhach, Founding Partner of Wax Myrtle, helps emerging technology companies expand into international growth markets. Prior to founding Wax Myrtle, Mike served as President and CEO of Sepaton, developer of the world’s fastest backup and recovery solution. Before joining Sepaton, Mike served as President of Auspex Systems, Inc., a pioneer of network-attached storage devices. Mike also served as a Division Vice President at Data General, where he was responsible for Americas Sales and Services and the worldwide Healthcare division at EMC. He has also held a variety of senior management positions at Unisys.
“Mike’s track record of developing worldwide channels and helping to lead emerging companies into new markets will enable him to add valuable perspective to our growth plans,” said Patrick Scannell, President and CEO, GlassHouse. “We look forward to having Mike join us and leveraging his insights.”
About GlassHouse Technologies
GlassHouse provides vendor-independent consulting and managed services to guide customers through the complexities of cloud, workspace, security and the data center, including virtualization and storage. We consider the people, processes and policies in addition to technology to help clients improve efficiency and mitigate security and compliance risks.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher