|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Managed Solution, a Microsoft managed Gold Partner, today announced they were awarded as the top Microsoft Partner at the Western Region Managed Partner 2013 Briefing. The coveted General Manager's award is given to the partner who most distinguishes itself from all other partners through extraordinary achievement.
"We are extremely honored to be recognized by Microsoft and believe it is a direct reflection of our mutually beneficial and successful partnership," said Sean Ferrel, Managed Solution Chief Executive Officer. "We experience a strong demand from our clients to act as a Trusted Technology Advisor in assisting with their business model in deployment of IT Infrastructure, Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Windows 7/8 and moving to the Cloud."
Managed Solution's team worked hard to implement an infrastructure that best allows us to reach and be more responsive to the needs our clients. What better way than to implement the same leading edge tools using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint in running our business as the ones we recommend to our clients. This delivered a higher efficacy to our clients while creating a faster more predictable revenue stream that exceeded 40% growth while increasing profitability by 30%. Since the launch of our new SharePoint web site we are experiencing dramatic increase in Web traffic beyond 300% per month.
The end result validates Managed Solution is not just another Integrator but, truly a Technology Advisor to our clients in using the same technologies we recommend to best run any business. Clients can see first-hand how the Microsoft solutions improve productivity, automates business processes while improving the overall revenue performance of a company.
About Managed Solution
Founded 2002- Managed Solution an award winning professional services and managed services solutions provider for clients with cloud, unified communications, desktop & system management, collaboration, security, and virtualization needs. We serve small-to-medium and enterprise companies within Southern California: San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange County. Managed Solution's disciplined methodology delivers our clients a single source for their most critical technology requirements.
SOURCE Managed Solution
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks