|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 12:05 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Destiny Media Technologies (TSXV: DSY) (OTCQX: DSNY) is pleased to announce the launch of the Daily Play MPE® (http://daily.plaympe.com ), a music information portal for industry professionals. The site will feature content from Play MPE® clients across international markets, highlighting the unique global presence of the Play MPE® secure distribution system.
When labels encode music for secure delivery through the Play MPE® system, they will be given an opportunity to feature the release on the Daily site and on the Play MPE® Facebook and Twitter social media feeds. This new feature was designed to be fully automated so that it requires little to no extra effort from our label clients.
Visitors to http://daily.plaympe.com can login with their social media accounts to post comments and can share articles and release information on other social sites. Play MPE® users who do not have access to certain releases published on the site can request access and the request will be passed to content owners for consideration.
The Daily site will be a hub for general Play MPE activity: announcements of the latest releases, top activity charts, new software and general announcements. Labels are able to announce their releases before, during or after street date with the click of a button.
The site will continue to be enhanced. Future features will include free streaming audio previews.
About Destiny Media Technologies, Inc.
The recording industry uses Destiny's Play MPE® secure distribution service to deliver their pre-release music to radio, online retail, DJ's, sports stadiums, journalists and VIP's. Destiny's Clipstream® instant play streaming reaches all modern browsers across computers and devices without player plugins or streaming software. Patents and pending patents include techniques for watermarking, peer to peer locking and cross platform playerless streaming video.
SOURCE Destiny Media Technologies, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks