|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 12:04 AM EST||
CRESSKILL, N.J., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RD Legal Funding is proud to announce and congratulate Senior Vice President Joseph Genovesi for becoming the newest board member of the Big Brothers Big Sisters Foundation of NJ. The organization is well known and highly regarded among its peers and the community for the work they do helping at-risk youths.
Mr. Genovesi has been a volunteer in the organization for the past 13 years. He was recently awarded the position of board member, where he joins a diverse group of luminaries in the New Jersey community who continue the great work of Big Brothers Big Sisters. His contributions to RD Legal Funding have been invaluable as the firm continues to grow in the legal finance space.
Mr. Genovesi joined RD Legal Funding in 2011 as Senior Vice President of New Business Development and Origination. He has 10 years of experience in the alternative investment industry. Mr. Genovesi was the SVP at an alternative investment advisory firm as well as VP at a global asset manager with over $3 billion in hedge fund investments. He has an MBA in Finance from Rutgers University and a BS in Finance from Villanova University.
Big Brothers Big Sisters is a national organization based in Philadelphia, PA with offices all over the country. Their mission is to help at-risk youths through their widely touted youth mentoring program, which helps children of all ages in communities across the country. It was rated by Forbes Magazine as one of the top ten charities, and is highly regarded among charity rated organizations.
Founded by former litigator Roni Dersovitz, RD Legal Funding provides post-settlement funding cash flow solutions to attorneys via their proprietary fee acceleration program. For more than a decade, RD Legal Funding has firmly established itself as a nationwide leader in the law firm financing space. The company purchases attorneys' future legal fees for personal injury, medical malpractice, class action, workers compensation, and other case types. RD Legal Funding has offices in Cresskill, NJ and Riverside, CA.
SOURCE RD Legal Funding, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks