|By PR Newswire||
|February 27, 2013 08:17 PM EST||
PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securus Payments, awarded the fastest growing business in Oregon by the Portland Business Journal opened a new office for a call center and Answering Service named Securus Contact Systems.
Securus Contact Systems offers 24-hour telephone coverage and call center solutions for client businesses. The company started in a 300 square foot office in it's main Portland Campus. Now operating in a 5,020-sqaure-foot office with a staff of 25 people, providing services to over 200 businesses.
Securus Contact Systems aims to change the face of the industry by providing a greater quality service than the competition, with a dedicated staff and cutting edge technology. See their website http://www.securuscontactsystems.com for additional information about their services.
SOURCE Securus Contact Systems
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks