|By PR Newswire||
|February 27, 2013 08:09 PM EST||
MARINA DEL REY, Calif., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marina del Rey Toyota, a premier dealership in the Los Angeles area, is proud to announce their dealership as a polling place for the upcoming Los Angeles city elections. Located in their showroom, the polls will open at 7am and close at 8pm. You can visit the dealership at 4636 Lincoln Blvd., Marina del Rey, CA 90292.
The primary nominating election is on March 5th and the General Municipal Election will be held May 21st, 2013. For all general election-related inquiries, please contact the Office of the City Clerk - Election Division between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at (213) 978-0444 or toll-free at (888) 873-1000.
For more information on voting at Marina del Rey Toyota, please call them at (310) 821-8979 or visit them on the web at http://www.marinadelreytoyota.com.
SOURCE Marina Del Rey Toyota
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks