|By Marketwired .||
|February 27, 2013 07:28 PM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 -- Orange County Business Council (OCBC), the leading voice of business in Orange County, launched a new website -- www.LocationOC.com -- to highlight the numerous advantages of doing business in Orange County, California. LocationOC.com provides information on the county's strong economic climate, business incentives and resources, transportation network, diverse and educated workforce, world-class education system, growing industry clusters, and much more. The website was designed to assist businesses interested in expanding their Orange County operations, and to attract new businesses to the county.
With the lowest unemployment rate of any major metropolitan area in the state at 6.8%, a diverse and well-educated workforce supported by leading universities and community colleges, a well-funded transportation system that moves people and goods efficiently, and an economy leading the state's recovery, Orange County is an ideal place to do business.
"LocationOC.com is a platform designed to tell the story of why Orange County is a great place to do business," said Matt Petteruto, Vice President of Economic Development at OCBC. "Orange County is home to many of the world's leading companies and fastest growing industries, who recognize the benefits of doing business in Orange County. LocationOC.com looks in-depth at how each of these factors creates a business-friendly climate where companies can grow and thrive."
Orange County Business Council is the leading voice of business in Orange County, California. OCBC represents and promotes the business community, working with government and academia, to enhance Orange County's economic development and prosperity in order to preserve a high quality of life. OCBC serves member and investor businesses with nearly 250,000 employees and 2,000,000 worldwide. In providing a proactive forum for business and supporting organizations, OCBC helps assure the financial growth of America's sixth largest county. For more information, visit www.ocbc.org
Director of Communications
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher