|By Business Wire||
|February 27, 2013 07:15 PM EST||
Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) has priced $500 million of 1.20% notes due March 4, 2018. The notes are being offered under its universal shelf registration statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering is being underwritten by Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
The offering is expected to close on March 4, 2013. The company anticipates using the proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including repayment of debt and share repurchases under the company's share repurchase program. Prior to their application, the net proceeds may be used to repay short-term debt and/or invested in short-term investments.
Nothing herein shall constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities, nor shall there be any sale of the securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The offering is being made by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement only, copies of which or information concerning this offering may be obtained by contacting Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Telephone: (800) 831-9146, Email: email@example.com.
Praxair, Inc. is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America, and one of the largest worldwide, with 2012 sales of $11 billion. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric and process gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing productivity and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and others. More information on Praxair is available on the Internet at www.praxair.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks