|By PR Newswire||
|February 27, 2013 05:45 PM EST||
MUMBAI, India, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TechGyan today today announced that it is reselling the next-generation Office 365 service, Microsoft Corp.'s most complete Office cloud service to date, for small and midsize businesses. Starting today TechGyan owns the billing process, allowing it to easily sell Office 365 subscriptions that help its customers take advantage of cloud services.
According to Mr. Suresh Ramani, the CEO of TechGyan , the key benefits of Cloud Services for the Customer are 1) It just works 2) It converts Capex to Opex 3) It enables the small Customer to use Enterprise Class Applications which were previously out of his reach due to cost of procurement and complexity of setup. In this way, Cloud Services are democratic.
"Microsoft has a proven track record of helping partners build their businesses and strengthen relationships with customers," said Kirk Gregersen, general manager, Microsoft Office Division. "Through the new Office 365 Open licensing model, partners will be able to offer the always-up-to-date Office applications customers know and love through trusted, industry-leading Office 365 cloud services."
The new Office 365 Open program will be the industry standard for customers to move to the cloud with confidence.
Office 365 Is for Businesses of All Sizes
Small and midsize businesses will be able to work from anywhere and boost productivity by accessing the full-featured, rich Office applications they are familiar with, on up to five devices, and delivered as an always up-to-date cloud service. In addition, the new Office unlocks new scenarios from meetings to digital note taking and reading. More information can be found at http://www.office365.com.
TechGyan provides Solutions to Small and Mid sized Customers in India, in the area of Cloud Computing, Enterprise Mobility , Microsoft Licensing Solutions, Virtualization and Managed Services . TechGyan also provides suites of services around Office365 covering the complete lifecycle of the Solution like 1) Assistance with Ordering 2) Deployment & Migration 3) Customization and Integration 4) Managed Services. Our mission is to "Connect People to Information by enabling Best in Class Digital Infrastructure"
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks