|By Marketwire .||
|February 27, 2013 02:28 PM EST||
LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 -- Reunion Gold Corporation (TSX VENTURE:RGD) ("Reunion or the "Company") is pleased to announce that, subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval, it has retained Profinnotiv AG ("Profinnotiv") to develop a European investor and public relations strategy for the Company. Based in Switzerland, Profinnotiv has extensive relationships with European institutional and retail investors and significant experience working with Canadian-based natural resource issuers. The contract with Profinnotiv is for a 12 month period and provides for quarterly fees to Profinnotiv of C$51,000.
About the Company
Reunion Gold Corporation is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in the Guyana Shield of South America. The Company through its 100% indirectly owned subsidiary Reunion Manganese Inc., has assembled a large, strategic land position to conduct exploration and development activities for manganese in the North West District of Guyana. The Company also has the right to acquire a 100% interest in a gold exploration project located in the Lely Mountain area in Eastern Suriname.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks