|By Marketwired .||
|February 27, 2013 02:26 PM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 -- Critical Elements Corporation (TSX VENTURE:CRE)(OTCQX:CRECF)(FRANKFURT:F12) is pleased to announce that it has closed the first tranche of a non-brokered private placement, for an amount of $976,600.
The Company has issued 4,883,000 units of common shares at a price of $0.20 per share for gross proceeds of $976,600. Each unit consists of one common share priced at $0.20 and one half of one purchase warrant. Each whole purchase warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one common share of the Corporation for a period of 36 months at a price of $0.375 per share.
The Company has paid $2,800 in Finders Fees. A Director has subscribed for 500,000 units of this financing.
Under applicable securities legislation and policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, the securities issued or issuable in the private placement are subject to a hold period of four months.
The proceeds of this private placement will be used for working capital and to pursue the feasibility study.
The private placement is subject to regulatory approval.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher