|By Marketwired .||
|February 27, 2013 02:22 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 -- Deputy Commissioner Lisa Campbell will participate in an event to launch Fraud Prevention Month. The event is being presented by the Toronto Police Service, and will include numerous partners. Deputy Commissioner Campbell will participate in a panel discussion, representing the Competition Bureau, which chairs the Fraud Prevention Forum.
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013 Time: 10:00 a.m. Location: Toronto Police Service Headquarters 2nd Floor Auditorium 40 College Street Toronto, Ontario
Deputy Commissioner Campbell will be available for media interviews at the event (in Toronto), as well as over the subsequent week (in the National Capital Region, or by telephone).
Competition Bureau Canada
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?