|By Marketwired .||
|February 27, 2013 01:02 PM EST||
SOUTHLAKE, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 -- Swordfish Financial, Inc. (OTCQB: SWRF) today announced the engagement of Dallas, Texas-based Anubis Partners, LLC as its financial communications team.
"As announced at the top of the year, our forward movement and commitment to our shareholders is to provide proper deal structuring and profitable acquisitions thereby increasing value to the company," said Clark Ortiz with Swordfish Financial. "Within hours of engagement, Anubis had brought qualified, enthusiastic groups potentially interested in funding our present efforts. We believe Anubis Partners provides the professionalism, dedication, and detail we require."
The Anubis team consists of experienced industry professionals with a proven track record in fulfilling due diligence, deal structuring, investor relations, public relations, and capital sourcing.
"Our team possesses decades of experience gained from working with over one hundred public companies in a variety of capacities," said Jacob Cohen, Managing Partner of Anubis. "We believe Swordfish offers a tremendous opportunity for its shareholders and potential investors alike."
About Swordfish Financial, Inc.
Swordfish Financial, Inc. (SFI) a publicly held financial company designed to acquire undercapitalized assets with a high level of profitability in the digital, entertainment and Smart technology industries. SFI supplies capital while providing loans and or investment in, small and medium sized organizations increasing investor value.
Statements made in this news release, are forward-looking statements which involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the results of SFI to be materially different than those expressed or implied in such statements including information about management's view of SFI's future expectations, plans and prospects.. These risk factors and others are included from time to time in documents SFI files with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to, its Form 10-Ks, Form 10-Qs and Form 8-Ks. SFI cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Accordingly, you should not place undue reliance on these statements. Finally, SFI undertakes no obligation to update these statements after the date of this release, except as required by law, and also takes no obligation to update or correct information prepared by third parties that are not paid for by SFI.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London