|By PR Newswire||
|February 26, 2013 09:26 PM EST||
KEARNEY, Neb., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Baldwin Filters recently debuted its 2013-14 Brand Builder Point of Sales Program. This program offers point of sale materials to aid Baldwin distributors in promoting the Baldwin brand and features a fresh new look.
"We are excited to offer this program to our distributors," said Kevin Connolly, Baldwin's Vice President of Marketing. "This year's program has many items that have proven popular over time, but also includes a new merchandising display with headers in six different languages. We are also offering a counter mat and posters in both English and Spanish."
The new point of sale elements include colorful graphics that capture Baldwin's commitment to the heavy-duty market, according to Connolly.
While the program is designed as a pick and order program, convenient prepackaged kits are also available. "We have listened to our customers to build the best program to help them increase their sales," said Connolly. "The positive customer response to this program tells me that we have succeeded."
For more information about the Baldwin Brand Builder POS program, please visit www.baldwinfilter.com.
Baldwin Filters, a CLARCOR company, produces over 6,000 lube, air, fuel, hydraulic, coolant and transmission filtration products for most applications, and can be purchased from distributors worldwide. For information about Baldwin products and employment opportunities, visit our website at www.baldwinfilter.com.
Media Contact: Jean Seitz, Baldwin Filters, 3082339462, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Baldwin Filters
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London