|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2013 10:43 AM EST||
Varrow, Inc. has landed on Nine Lives Media’s sixth-annual MSPmentor 501 Global Edition (http://www.mspmentor.net/top501), a distinguished list and report identifying the world’s top 501 managed service providers (MSPs). This year’s report has been expanded extensively to include:
- New: MSPmentor 501 Global Edition
- New: MSPmentor 100 Small Business Edition (top MSPs with 10 or fewer employees)
- MSPmentor 200 North America Edition
- MSPmentor 50 EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Edition
- MSPmentor 25 AANZ (Asia, Australia, New Zealand) Edition
- New: In-depth data tracking mobile device management (MDM), managed cloud services and other recurring revenue opportunities for MSPs.
"It is an honor to be recognized on the MSP Mentor Top 501 list. We want to extend our thanks to our customers and to our great managed services teams that work so hard to deliver an exceptional customer experience," said Jeremiah Cook, CEO and Co-Founder of Varrow.
The MSPmentor 501 report is based on data from MSPmentor’s global online survey conducted October-December 2012. The MSPmentor 501 report recognizes top managed service providers based on a range of metrics, including annual managed services revenue growth, revenue per employee, managed services offered and customer devices managed.
“MSPmentor congratulates Varrow on this honor,” said Amy Katz, president of Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media. “Qualifying for our MSPmentor 501 Global Edition puts Varrow in rare company.”
MSPs on this year’s global 501 list lifted their combined annual recurring revenues 24.5 percent to $2.54 billion. Together, those MSPs now manage more than 5.6 million PCs and servers, and nearly 400,000 smartphones and tablets, according to Joe Panettieri, editorial director, Nine Lives Media.
MSPmentor, produced by Nine Lives Media, is the ultimate guide to managed services. MSPmentor features the industry’s top-ranked blog, research, Channel Expert Hour Webcasts and FastChat videos. It is the number one online media destination for managed service providers in the world.
Varrow provides world-class technology solutions through advanced consulting, design, and managed services from the industry’s most talented engineers. Our solution focus includes data storage management, virtualization, and disaster recovery. Varrow is known for the quality of our technical talent and the passion of our people. We continually strive to build trusted, caring relationships with our customers, our partners, and each other. Learn more at www.varrow.com
About Nine Lives Media
Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media (http://www.penton.com), defines emerging IT media markets and disrupts established IT media markets. The company’s IT channel-centric online communities include MSPmentor (http://www.MSPmentor.net), The VAR Guy (http://www.TheVARguy.com) and Talkin’ Cloud (http://www.TalkinCloud.com).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks