|By Pat Romanski||
|February 26, 2013 10:05 AM EST||
Compuware Corporation has partnered with Hortonworks to optimize the performance of Hadoop applications on the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP). The integration of the Compuware application performance management (APM) solution with Hortonworks Data Platform provides complete visibility and deep dive analysis into MapReduce.
According to Mitch Ferguson, vice president of business development at Hortonworks, this partnership provides "unparalleled insight for developers into their code, reducing both time and effort to fix bugs or triage slow performance."
Compuware APM provides visibility into NoSQL databases and Hadoop applications across hundreds or even thousands of nodes. With its patented PurePath Technology®, Compuware APM with HDP will enable customers to:
- Analyze job and task performance with deep tracing, allowing one-click access to the hotspot and root cause of errors and slow running jobs;
- Gain complete visibility throughout Hadoop and the business applications that rely on it;
- reduce mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) to resolve issues and reduce the level of expertise required - from days to minutes - especially in large environments; and
- Resolve issues proactively across the application lifecycle, from development to QA to production.
Blair Drenner, Vice President of Strategic Business Development at Compuware, noted that "integrating Compuware APM with HDP, the Hadoop community can unlock valuable insight faster and deliver richer and more targeted experiences to their end users."
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher