|By Business Wire||
|February 25, 2013 08:19 PM EST||
BRILLIANTSERVICE Co., Ltd. (HQ: Osaka, Japan. CEO: Mr. Yoshihiko Sugimoto) will exhibit and demonstrate "VIKING OS", an exclusive operating system for HMD (Head Mount Display) currently under development at MWC2013 in Barcelona, Spain from February 25th through 28th, 2013.
The visceral interface added to the BSD based VIKING OS allows users to operate applications with ease by simple gestures and voice control. Users will experience stress-free AR (Augmented Reality) such as natural searching and navigating to a destination that they could not do with Smartphones. This hands-free interface will utilize information provision for active users who enjoy the outdoors and sports. The programming language for app development is Objective-C. This will invite developers world wide to participate in creating new content and user experiences for VIKING OS.
BRILLIANTSERVICE will open up new ways of enjoying digital contents and the Internet with VIKING OS.
For more information about VIKING OS, please visit:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher