|By Business Wire||
|February 25, 2013 04:02 PM EST||
Netronome, the leading developer of flow processors, today announced that the company will demonstrate hardware and software reference designs that enable market-leading performance and features for cyber security applications. The demonstrations are powered by Netronome’s flow processors and flow management software and open to registered attendees of RSA 2013, held February 25 - March 1, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California in booth No. 2339.
The live demonstrations showcase how flow processing is used in leading cyber security applications including intrusion detection (IDS), intrusion prevention (IPS), next-generation firewall (NGFW), SSL inspection, flow simulation testing, software defined networking (SDN), and deep packet inspection (DPI).
The demo will feature standard servers and market-leading applications accelerated by Netronome flow processors, including:
- An OpenFlow™ 1.3 reference design for cyber security in software-defined networks.
- Qosmos IxEngine™ for high-performance deep packet inspection with low CPU utilization.
- Argon Design’s Blaster™ for ultra-low cost flow simulations and testing.
- SSL Inspector™ for line-rate visibility of threats embedded within encrypted communications.
“The unyielding requirement for higher throughput combined with unrelenting changes in threats have caused flow processing to become pervasive in cyber security designs,” said Jarrod Siket, senior vice president of marketing at Netronome. “The demonstrations at RSA will show how global, tier-1 manufacturers of network and security equipment are using Netronome flow processors and software to shatter industry benchmarks in performance and security effectiveness.”
For more information on RSA, visit http://www.rsaconference.com/index.htm
Follow Netronome for the latest news and information at:
Netronome is a fabless semiconductor company and leader in flow processing. Netronome’s solutions include flow processing silicon, software, tools and acceleration platforms that scale from 1 to 400 Gbps. They are used by networking equipment OEMs worldwide in carrier-grade and enterprise-class communications products that require deep packet inspection, flow analysis, content processing, virtualization and security. Netronome’s processors are supported by comprehensive tools and a broad ecosystem of premier partners. Netronome’s products are developed in labs in Santa Clara, CA, Boxborough, MA and Pittsburgh, PA. To learn more about Netronome and its products, please visit www.netronome.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher