|By Ignacio M. Llorente||
|February 26, 2013 10:15 AM EST||
Following a series of posts about the new OpenNebula 4.0 features, the OpenNebula project has published a preview of the the brand new Sunstone. OpenNebula 4.0 Sunstone has some beautiful new looks, but it's not only about the external appearance there has also been a major boost for the user experience by redefining the users workflow.
In this post we will show a few snapshots of some new Sunstone key features. The new wizard screen eases the task of creating and updating Virtual Machines. There's also new functionality to update very easily existing resources using the extended info panel.
Easily edit your existing resources using the extended info panel.
When creating a new Virtual Machine template, you will be able to filter and select your images with a single click.
Select where you want your Virtual Machine to run on.
Automatically add contextualization metadata to your Virtual Machines.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks