|By Business Wire||
|February 25, 2013 06:37 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xczph7/2013_u_s_cloud) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Cloud Channel Partner Transformation Report" report to their offering.
Today, almost two thirds of all channel partners provide some type of cloud-based services to U.S. SMB customers (Small and Medium Businesses with 1-1,000 employees). Yet only a small proportion of these partners have been successful in transforming their business model into a cloud service provider. This report highlights the skill sets, competencies, investments, business model, sales & marketing tools, etc., that are required to successfully transform and migrate a partner to the cloud. It also segments and profiles partners by their success and value in providing various cloud services. Currently, about a fifth of partners have successfully undergone this business transformation while another third of partners are in the process of doing so.
The report provides a number of insights which will allow vendors to better serve their partner communities by addressing key issues through a tactical approach. These insights include an overview of the market opportunity and growth by cloud partner type (such as cloud resellers, cloud application providers, cloud infrastructure providers, and Service Providers/MSPs) and by types of cloud solutions offered (such as SaaS, IaaS, and RMITS). A deep dive is taken into key, high growth solutions such as virtualization and business analytics. Additionally, competencies and business transformation practices employed by traditional partners to successfully migrate into a cloud partner are explored. An in-depth examination into partner marketing and sales expertise will allow vendors to craft winning marketing strategies through partners. Finally, given the explosion of the bring your own device' (BYOD) phenomenon within the U.S. SMB space, partner mobility offerings such as tablets, smartphones and mobile application development are explored.
Key Topics Covered:
Cloud Transformation Process for Partners
Market Size and Forecast of Cloud Partners
Business Characteristics of Cloud Partners
On-Premise Solutions Overview
Cloud Solutions Overview
Sales, Marketing and Compensation of Cloud Partners
High Level Profile of Cloud Partner Types
Appendix: Business Transformation And Competencies For Cloud Offerings
Appendix: Cloud Solution Offerings
Appendix: Cloud Business And Delivery Model
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xczph7/2013_u_s_cloud.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London