|By Business Wire||
|February 25, 2013 06:35 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jm452h/endtoend_m2m) has announced the addition of the "End-to-End M2M, Sixth Edition" report to their offering.
Machine-to-machine (M2M) communications is an emerging technology and industry sub-segment poised to change the way that business is conducted, impacting everything from traditional telephony and IT operations to ERP, SCM, public safety, homeland security, and more.
Written by industry experts who have actually designed, implemented and operated M2M applications, End-to-End M2M Sixth Edition provides invaluable information for anyone seeking to better understand the technology, applications, business and regulatory issues. This research distinguishes itself from other publications on this topic by providing the reader with an understanding of M2M, the technologies involved in M2M, reasons to use M2M, key M2M applications, challenges in deploying M2M, and more.
This latest version of our comprehensive M2M research includes:
- Analysis of M2M in the Cloud
- Global M2M solutions market analysis
- Global M2M market forecasts through 2020
- Analysis of many current and emerging M2M applications across various industry verticals
- M2M strategies for mobile network operators including AT&T, China Mobile, KPN, SingTel, Sprint, Telefonica, Verizon, and Vodafone
Mobile network operators
Systems integration companies
Enterprise companies of all types
Investment and M&A companies of all types
M2M equipment and service providers of all types
- Aether Wire
- Crossbow Technology
- FleetBoss Telematics
- Hitachi Communication Technologies
- Jasper Wireless
- KORE Telematics
- Oceana Sensor
- Radiant RFID
- TCM Enginy
- Wavenis Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jm452h/endtoend_m2m
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks