|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
WESTAMPTON, N.J., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthWind Logistics today announced the deployment of the company's redesigned website – www.northwindlogistics.com. The website overhaul is part of the organization's commitment to providing superior service to its customers.
The redesigned website will enable NorthWind Logistics to provide a streamlined experience for customers, carriers and agents. New features of the site include a range of customer service tools, including real-time shipment updates, along with improved access to company contact information.
"Considerable thought and effort has been invested into how our clients and prospective customers interact with our organization online," said Bill Mooney, President of NorthWind Logistics. "We feel that our customers will find the site easy to navigate, ensuring expert service and seamless transactions."
The new look and feel of the site will allow for better navigation, simplifying the process of finding information about the services offered by NorthWind Logistics. In addition, the site provides useful information specifically dedicated to customers, carriers and agents.
NorthWind Logistics offers best-in-class freight services, including less-than-truckload; truckload services; international and domestic air freight; ocean freight; and logistics management. Each service is complemented by world-class customer support and state-of-the-art technology.
About NorthWind Logistics
Established in 2007, NorthWind Logistics is a full-service freight brokerage and logistics company headquartered in Westampton, NJ. The company includes a highly specialized operations team, a proactive customer service group and state-of-the-art systems to help meet the needs of its customers. NorthWind Logistics utilizes a variety of freight services to create innovative and customized logistic solutions that exceed customer expectations.
SOURCE NorthWind Logistics
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks