|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At Mobile World Congress 2013, Amdocs (NYSE: DOX), the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, today announced its broad range of cloud offerings. Consisting of a comprehensive array of cloud-based products, cloud-enablement solutions and managed services operations, Amdocs' cloud offerings enable service providers to quickly introduce cloud services, support the end-to-end enablement of their cloud ecosystems, and realize operational efficiencies.
Amdocs' cloud offerings directly address service providers' imperatives for success in the cloud era: first, by helping them to rapidly introduce new revenue streams such as mobile payments; second, by enabling them to optimize profits by offering services such as fast partner on-boarding and bundling capabilities to the lucrative small- and medium-sized business (SMB) market; and third, by leveraging cloud technologies (such as virtualization) to reduce costs.
Amdocs' cloud offerings:
- Cloud-based solutions: Amdocs offers service providers innovative cloud-based solutions that allow them to quickly generate new revenues in key areas including mobile virtual network operators/enablers (MVNO / MVNE), connected home, machine-to-machine (M2M), and mobile payments
- Cloud enablement: service providers are looking to leverage their cloud ecosystems to provide solutions for high growth segments such as SMB. Amdocs provides various BSS (business support systems) solutions to help service providers enable these ecosystems -- from supporting fast partner on-boarding, flexible service creation, new monetization models and providing customer care to innovative "one-stop" bundles that combine communication services with cloud-based applications and services
- Private cloud services: for service providers who want to take advantage of cloud technologies to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs, Amdocs' global managed services business provides end-to-end cloud management and operations. Operational models include a virtual private cloud based on a fully virtualized environment including the latest Amdocs CES 9 release, which eliminates the need to buy, build and manage infrastructure and a managed private cloud where Amdocs provides end-to-end management of the service provider's private cloud on the service provider's premises. These private cloud services offer both cost efficiencies and operational excellence
"Service providers have very quickly come to realize that cloud-based services can be a long-term growth engine in the face of declining voice revenues," said Rebecca Prudhomme, vice president for product and solutions marketing at Amdocs. "The benefits are threefold: lower costs, ability to deliver innovative services and bundles, and realize new revenues. But they're also finding that the cloud is more complicated than it looks from the outside – and that getting it right means having a partner who can provide a broad range of enablement and point solutions as well as operational models."
"Amdocs cloud offerings support service providers, whatever their cloud strategy. Our cloud-based, point solutions and cloud-enablement capabilities allow service providers to accelerate innovation and maximize profitability, while our private cloud deployments allow service providers to benefit from both cost efficiencies and operational excellence."
- Learn more about Amdocs CES solutions
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.2 billion in fiscal 2012, Amdocs and its 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Amdocs and Sustainability
Amdocs is committed to working in a sustainable way and to providing its customers with solutions that ensure success in achieving their environmental goals. These include cloud-based solutions, adopting leading technologies such as virtualization to minimize hardware and therefore energy requirements, and enabling eBilling to reduce the need for paper invoicing. Amdocs is also continuously working to decrease the impact of its own operations on the environment.
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012 filed on December 11, 2012 and our Form 6-K furnished for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 on February 12, 2013.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks