|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At Mobile World Congress 2013, Amdocs (NYSE: DOX) the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, today announced that it has launched the Amdocs Order-to-Activation managed service offering to reduce service providers' order-to-activation costs, while improving the ordering process and fallout management for customers.
This innovative, value process operation (VPOcom) offering -- a combination of technology, services and operations with a structured methodology -- aligns disparate systems and automates manual processes, streamlining the process from order capture to service activation. Utilizing a holistic, automated, end-to-end approach that includes business processes, operations, automation tools and a success-based key performance indicator (KPI) business model, Amdocs Order-to-Activation service provides an enhanced customer experience by minimizing order errors and enabling successful fulfillment and activation for service provider offerings such as connectivity services (i.e VPN), broadband, TV, voice and bundles for residential and business customers.
Amdocs Order-to-Activation solution can deliver tangible business results*, including:
- Reduced order fallouts and cancelations: fallouts reduced by up to 60 percent and order cancelations reduced by up to 10 percent
- Reduced costs: Day-one reduction of operation costs by up to 35 percent; Automated and reduced manual work by up to 40 percent
- Improved customer service: Decreased activation complaint calls by up to 10 percent; Decreased missed customer appointments by up to 12 percent
- Reduced cycle time, accelerated revenue via improving lead times by 7-20 percent
"By the year 2016, it is estimated that there will be around 24 billion network-connected devices. Coupled with the increasing focus on enterprise and small- and medium-sized business (SMB) sectors, service providers must be ready to handle this enormous increase in number and complexity of orders with the right systems and processes," said Ari Banerjee at Heavy Reading. "They should look to experienced partners with proven solutions that also have experience in dealing with a wide range of third-party systems that can take end-to-end to accountability over the process to fulfill orders efficiently, cost effectively and on time, while complying with stringent service level agreements."
"With the growing complexity and volume of today's orders, service providers face increased cost pressures and the need to optimize the mission-critical order handling process," said Rebecca Prudhomme, vice president of product and solutions marketing at Amdocs. "Amdocs has accumulated vast experience in providing solutions for service providers' ordering processes, activating some 500,000 devices a day. Service providers are increasingly turning to Amdocs for a VPO combination of products, services and operations capabilities in the ordering domain, as well as our three decades of industry experience."
Value Process Operations is an innovative managed services model to help service providers reduce TCO across specific business processes, regardless of systems landscape, combining backend operations & IT technology. VPO leverages technology to generate even higher efficiencies and reduce OPEX costs, while improving the business KPIs.
* Results based on Amdocs' customer deployments around the world. Benefits will vary depending on customer implementation.
- Learn more about Amdocs Order-to-Activation and Amdocs Managed Services Operations
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.2 billion in fiscal 2012, Amdocs and its 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Amdocs and Sustainability
Amdocs is committed to working in a sustainable way and to providing its customers with solutions that ensure success in achieving their environmental goals. These include cloud-based solutions, adopting leading technologies such as virtualization to minimize hardware and therefore energy requirements, and enabling eBilling to reduce the need for paper invoicing. Amdocs is also continuously working to decrease the impact of its own operations on the environment.
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012 filed on December 11, 2012 and our Form 6-K furnished for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 on February 12, 2013.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks