|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 03:30 AM EST||
SHANGHAI, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- E-House (China) Holdings Limited ("E-House") (NYSE: EJ), a leading real estate services company in China, today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 before the U.S. markets open on March 12, 2013.
E-House's management will host an earnings conference call on March 12, 2013 at 7:30 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time (7:30 p.m. Beijing/Hong Kong time).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
Please dial in 10 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin and provide the passcode to join the call. The passcode is "E-House earnings call."
A replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following number until March 19, 2013:
Additionally, a live and archived webcast will be available at http://ir.ehousechina.com.
E-House (China) Holdings Limited ("E-House") (NYSE: EJ) is China's leading real estate services company with a nationwide network covering more than 240 cities. E-House offers a wide range of services to the real estate industry, including online advertising, primary sales agency, secondary brokerage, information and consulting, offline advertising and promotion and real estate investment management services. E-House has received numerous awards for its innovative and high-quality services, including "China's Best Company" from the National Association of Real Estate Brokerage and Appraisal Companies and "China Enterprises with the Best Potential" from Forbes. For more information about E-House, please visit http://www.ehousechina.com.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Director of Investor Relations
E-House (China) Holdings Limited
Phone: +86 (21) 6133-0754
Ogilvy Financial, Beijing
Tel:+86 (10) 8520-3073
In the U.S.:
Jessica Barist Cohen
Ogilvy Financial, New York
Phone: +1 (646) 460-9989
SOURCE E-House (China) Holdings Limited
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher