|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 02:38 AM EST||
LONDON, February 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The world's leading learning company, Pearson, has today unveiled a programme to meet learning needs of this century by accelerating its strategy to shift its focus toward digital, services and emerging markets.
It does so on the day it releases full year results for 2012.
Watch John Fallon, CEO and Robin Freestone CFO talk about this key announcement in full on http://video.merchantcantos.com
MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-207-936-1352.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher