|By Business Wire||
|February 25, 2013 02:30 AM EST||
Fixmo, a leading provider of mobile security and data protection solutions, today announced that its patented device integrity verification solution, Fixmo Sentinel Integrity Services, will be offered as part of General Dynamics’ GD Protected ultra-secure smartphones for government and defense agencies.
The new commercial-off-the-shelf, secure smartphone offering with GD Protected technology was revealed this week at Mobile World Congress and will deliver both secure communications and access to commercial smartphone services using the same handset. Fixmo has announced that its Fixmo Sentinel Integrity Services product will be offered as an integrated solution for tamper detection, integrity verification and policy compliance assurance.
“Thanks to its patented and proactive state-change detection techniques, Fixmo Sentinel Integrity Services has emerged as the de-facto standard for mobile device tamper detection and device integrity verification within the US Federal Government,” said Bruce Gilley, President, Fixmo US. “We are thrilled to be bringing this technology to the new ultra-secure smartphones from General Dynamics to ensure our joint customers can expand their use of mobile devices and applications without compromising system integrity or policy compliance.”
Fixmo Sentinel Integrity Services is a patented tamper detection and device integrity verification solution for government agencies and enterprises in regulated markets. Through advanced monitoring and remediation techniques, it helps IT organizations proactively detect and prevent mobile device OS tampering, policy violations, system-level state changes, and the presence of unverified third party apps. Fixmo Sentinel Integrity Services has been developed as part of a Co-operative Research and Development Agreement with the US National Security Agency and is used today by governments around the world as a trusted solution for secure and compliant mobile computing.
Fixmo Inc. is the mobile risk management company that helps organizations identify, mitigate and manage the risks associated with mobile devices in the workplace. The company’s MRM solutions enable protected and compliant mobile computing, helping organizations embrace a wide range of mobile devices and applications while maintaining system integrity, protecting confidential data and proving regulatory compliance. Fixmo’s MRM technology has been developed as part of a Co-operative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Fixmo is headquartered in Sterling, Virginia and Toronto, Canada (http://fixmo.com).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London