|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 01:48 AM EST||
NEW DELHI, February 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
While the countdown for Union Budget 2013-14 has begun and all eyes would be upon the Finance Minister on February 28, 2013, http://www.zeebiz.com is leaving no stone unturned to ensure 360 degree coverage of the Union and Rail Budgets.
The website has designed a special section http://www.zeebiz.com/budget as the one-stop destination for news, views and analysis of pre, post and Live Budget coverage of Union Budget 2013-14, Rail Budget 2013-14 and Economic Survey 2013-14.
The Pre-Budget page is already live and running. It has elaborate information on the wish lists of all the industry sectors, detailed Budget news, exclusive articles and analyses, Budget expectations, slideshows of major industry sectors and Aam Aadmi's expectations.
You can also read trivia on the Budget, interesting facts of the Budget, Rail Budget trivia, ABC of Budget and information about the Finance Minister.
On the Rail Budget day, Zeebiz.com will do the live coverage of major announcements on new trains, budget allocation for the Railways, Rail Budget reactions from political parties, trade unions and the industry.
Readers will also get the overview and highlight of the economic survey by Zeebiz.com.
On the Budget day, there will be minute-to-minute coverage of breaking news and announcements by the Finance Minister. There will also be extensive converge on taxation structure, agriculture, growth and divestment, fiscal health and estimates, health and subsidy, defence and security, financial sector, banking and infrastructure.
Zeebiz.com will do a detailed analysis of the impact of the Budget on prices by enlisting goods and services that have become dearer or cheaper, industry reactions, political parties' reactions, and response from the showbiz world and the common man's fate.
So do log on to http://www.zeebiz.com/budget.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher