|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 12:35 AM EST||
TSX-V Symbol: GRB
Issued and Outstanding: 10,943,500
VANCOUVER, Feb. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Greenbriar Capital Corp. -- (the "Company" or "Greenbriar") (TSX Venture Exchange -- "GRB") is pleased to announce that it is in negotiations to acquire at least five and up to eight real properties suitable for utility scale solar production. The sites are in very near proximity to utility scale interconnection facilities and provide ideal topographical conditions for large-scale energy production.
These negotiations are consistent with the Company's strategic objectives of expanding its real estate business from large-scale residential sub-divisions into renewable energy based real estate transactions with the goal of sustainable long-term income streams.
Jeff Ciachurski, CEO of Greenbriar states "we are pleased to be moving Greenbriar into a large-scale owner of renewable energy real estate providing a foundation for long term and sustainable income growth.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jeffrey J. Ciachurski
President & Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Greenbriar Capital Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher