|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 12:18 AM EST||
LONDON, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mission Motor Company will present at CleanEquity Monaco 2013 on March 7th & 8th at the Sporting d'Hiver, Monaco.
CleanEquity Monaco is an annual invitation-only event hosted by Innovator Capital, the London based specialist cleantech investment bank.
Other partners and sponsors include Prince Albert II of Monaco's Foundation, Covington & Burling, Qualcomm, MDB Capital, PR Newswire, Kwittken & Company, the Monte-Carlo SBM and Monaco Chamber of Economic Development.
Mission Motors has been identified by an expert panel as one of the world's most innovative cleantech companies and has been selected to present to senior financial and strategic cleantech investors, policy makers, legislators, end users and media.
For the past four years, Mission has been developing electric powertrain technology and systems for next generation electric and hybrid vehicles. In 2011, Mission demonstrated its technology through the record-breaking Mission-R, a performance electric motorcycle that currently holds the electric vehicle lap record at Mazda Raceway in Laguna Seca. Mission has partnered with a variety of vehicle manufacturers in powersports, heavy equipment, and automotive to integrate the company's technology into new electric and hybrid vehicle platforms.
In 2012, Mission hired Derek Kaufman, former CEO of Glacier Bay Technologies, as the company's Chief Operating Officer. The company recently announced that its MC600 Inverter was now available for purchase through a new evaluation program for vehicle manufacturers.
About Mission Motors
Mission Motors is a Tier-1 supplier of advanced electric powertrain technology. The company offers energy storage, power electronics, and integrated systems for powersports, heavy equipment, commercial vehicles, and automotive. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Mission's team combines expertise from the automotive, powersports, robotics, battery and software industries. Learn more at www.ridemission.com
About Innovator Capital
Innovator Capital is a specialist investment bank advising Cleantech and Life Science companies from around the world. Established in 2003, Innovator focuses on the provision of expert strategic and capital markets advice, transaction arranging and M&A services for private and public companies.
SOURCE Innovator Capital
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks