|By PR Newswire||
|February 24, 2013 06:01 PM EST||
SINGAPORE, February 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Plans expansion & hiring across all key SE Asia markets in the coming year
Vserv.mobi, a leading global mobile ad network for app developers, publishers and advertisers announced 6X growth in Ad requests since commencing operations in South East Asia in April 2012. This follows the company partnerships with premium publishers like Okezone, Kompas, Viva News, Antara News, Metro TV News, Utusan (Malaysia), Cosmopolitan (Indonesia).
The company has witnessed robust growth in its global operations, with 65% of revenues now coming from markets outside India. Vikas Gulati, Vice President - Business Development, Southeast Asia, Vserv.mobi said "We have outperformed our revenue milestones and continue to aggressively focus on expanding our footprints in the region. Having already built a strong network of advertisers & publishers in emerging markets like Indonesia & Vietnam, we will expand our on ground presence in other markets like Malaysia, Philippines & Thailand in the year ahead. This year will also see the roll out of our revolutionary AudiencePro platform across Telco partners globally."
eMarketer forecasts that the mobile industry in Asia Pacific will grow to $6.1 billion in 2016. This presents a huge opportunity for all the players in the ecosystem to unlock significant value for their brand & various app properties. With several marquee advertisers & publishers on board and tremendous growth in it's Android inventory, Vserv has very quickly established a name for itself in the region. Some of the premium advertiser brands on the Vserv.mobi network include P&G, Unilever, Nestle, Adidas, Aveo, Samsung, Nokia, GM,Telkomsel, Pizza Hut & Axis amongst others.
Founded in 2010, Vserv.mobi is an award winning Mobile Ad Network, having been named "Media Company of the Year" at the MMA Smarties 2012 and listed in the Red Herring Top 100 Award. The company presents a compelling value proposition for brand advertisers, premium publishers, app developers and telecom providers with its two revolutionary platforms, AppWrapper and AudiencePro. AppWrapper is the World's Simplest App Monetization platform- it enables premium advertising & innovative pricing models on any app, without coding, in just one click. The AudiencePro platform combines the scale of the Vserv.mobi global Mobile Ad Network with comprehensive user data from Telcos, to revolutionize how advertisers can reach their exact target audience across all mobile platforms.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London