|By PR Newswire||
|February 24, 2013 03:26 PM EST||
MILAN, Feb. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Santoni, luxury Italian shoemaker, celebrated the opening of its Flagship boutique at 6 via Montenapoleone last night.
Created in 1975 by Andrea Santoni, and since handed to his son Giuseppe, Santoni pursued its vision refining the cultural heritage of craftsmanship and Italian excellence. The distinctive features of the brand – quality, passion for details, and rigorous handmade workmanship – remained unchanged through time.
Guests, including Academy Award Winner Juliette Binoche, were welcomed by President and CEO Giuseppe Santoni and sipped on champagne while they viewed Santoni's contemporary men's shoes, women's shoes, and accessories.
Santoni collaborated with architect Patricia Urquiola to bring the concept to life in the retail space and to highlight the brand's unique design and exquisite quality in the store as well as the products.
Precise artisan craftsmanship and creativity used to create each pair of Santoni shoes gave Urquiola the inspiration to enclose the space in a modular grid of geometric shapes. Throughout the two rooms, Urquiola uses materials of the highest natural quality which include polished walnut paneling and a geometric network of metal brass.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks