|By PR Newswire||
|February 22, 2013 02:49 PM EST||
BOSTON and MUNICH, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Crosscheck Networks will host a workshop titled "Hands-On SOA Security" at BPM Integration Days 2013 on Friday, March 1, 2013 from 9:00am – 12:30pm CET at the Hilton Munich City in Munich, Germany.
- The workshop will be presented in partnership with SOAPARK CEO Dr. Dirk Krafzig.
- Participants of this workshop will learn SOA security principles and industry standards in order to better their understanding of enterprise SOA governance.
Crosscheck Networks, Inc. today announced it will conduct a workshop with SOAPARK at BPM Integration Days 2013 in Munich, Germany. The workshop, titled, "Hands-On SOA Security" will feature CEO of Crosscheck Networks and Forum Systems Founder Mamoon Yunus and SOAPARK CEO Dr. Dirk Krafzig and will take place Friday, March 1, 2013 from 9:00am – 12:30pm CET at the Hilton Munich City.
Enterprises are challenged by the contradictory dynamics of allowing external applications access to internal systems while protecting the critical business data involved in this exchange. And new and ever-increasing threats to enterprise networks compounded by the continued trends in BYOD and cloud computing underscores the imperative for establishing an effective SOA security strategy.
This workshop will teach participants the principles of SOA security along with industry standards and practical application scenarios. Additionally, attendees will learn the protective measures to employ when addressing service virtualization, confidentiality and integrity of messages, and identity tokens during the construction of their SOA projects.
For more information and to register for the event visit: http://entwickler.com/konferenzen/planer/bpm_integration_days2013_zeitplaner.html
Mamoon Yunus, CEO of Crosscheck Networks and Founder of Forum Systems
"Many enterprises are now faced with the task of securely bridging their enterprise networks to the cloud as well as to mobile devices used by employees and customers outside of their internal systems. Our goal with this workshop is to offer practical lessons to project managers, architects and developers on how to establish a successful SOA strategy so that third-party applications can securely access the network."
Dr. Dirk Krafzig, CEO of SOAPARK
"With growing pressure to move to the cloud coupled with the BYOD phenomenon, it is essential for enterprises to adopt a secure migration method. SOA security is the best option for IT professionals and it is important to be aware of the best practices for seamless implementation."
Mirko Hillert, Event Manager for BPM Integration Days 2013
"It promises to be another successful year for BPM Integration Days in 2013. The workshop with Crosscheck Networks and SOAPARK is one of many that will offer IT professionals and decision-makers lessons on how to successfully incorporate new developments in technology and innovation into their business plan and IT strategy."
- Register for BPM Integration Days 2013
- Learn more about Crosscheck Networks and Forum Systems
- Watch the Forum Systems Webinar on SOA governance through the use of gateway technology
- Read Forum Systems' Whitepaper on SOA Gateway Deployment
About Crosscheck Networks
Crosscheck Networks and its wholly owned subsidiary, Forum Systems, deliver solutions for deploying robust, resilient, secure and reliable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). The company's integrated, holistic product suite streamlines and optimizes resources throughout the SOA life cycle, ensuring reduced time-to-market and more rapid return on investment. Recognized as a technology innovator and security leader, Crosscheck Networks is the only company that has been granted a patent for its Forum Sentry XML Gateway and has been certified by NIST and the U.S. Department of Defense. Crosscheck Networks is also the only company with HP Enterprise Management Alliance Program (EMAP) certification for SOA testing with native HP Quality Center Integration. For more information, please visit www.crosschecknet.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks