|By PR Newswire||
|February 22, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At the RSA Conference 2013, San Francisco Moscone Center, celebrating 25 years of security innovation, Trend Micro Incorporated (Booth #1833), the global leader in cloud security, will be exhibiting from February 25 – March 1st under the theme "Discover your Custom Defense against APTs." Visit the Trend Micro booth to learn about the Trend Micro Custom Defense Solution against advanced persistent threats (APTs), the value of complete end user protection, and understand how Trend Micro virtualization and cloud customers are winning in the data center with integrated, agentless security.
EXCLUSIVE Product and Technology Previews and Showcase:
This year, Trend Micro will exhibit the industry's most comprehensive suite of security solutions for virtualized desktops, servers and cloud computing. The following will be showcased at the Trend Micro booth:
Detect and Analyze targeted attacks. Adapt and Respond to advanced threats.
Your Custom Defense against APTs
- Detection and Analysis: Trend Micro™ Deep Discovery advanced threat monitoring
- Adaptive Protection: Email protection against spear-phishing attacks
- Rapid Response: Threat Connect intelligence and analysis tools
Data Center Security across Physical, Virtual and Cloud
Maximum protection and simple management
- Trend Micro Deep Security
Complete End User Protection for Consumerization + BYOD
Empower employees and reduce risk
- Endpoint and Mobile Security
- Data Protection
At the event Trend Micro speakers include:
The CSA Summit at RSA Conference 2013: February 25th at 9:30 am
Dave Asprey, VP Cloud Security at Trend Micro, will give the keynote "Why the Cloud Manages Security Better than You Do."
EXECUTIVE Briefing Center: February 27th, 1:40-2:10 pm
Tom Kellermann, VP Cyber Security at Trend Micro, will discuss the strategic shift in targeted attack execution, how the cyber-kill chain is evolving in 2013, and how to mitigate the risks.
RSA Panel Discussion: Room 130 - March 1st, 10:20 – 11:20 am
Dave Asprey, VP Cloud Security at Trend Micro, will moderate the Panel Discussion "Is it Whack to Hack Back a Persistent Attack?" Panelists include: George Kurtz - President and CEO, CrowdStrike; Davi Ottenheimer - Security Consultant, flyingpenguin; and David Willson - Attorney and Risk Management and Cyber Security Consultant, Titan Info Security Group, LLC.
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704), the global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 20 years' experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers' and partners' needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the industry-leading Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ global threat intelligence data mining framework, our products and services stop threats where they emerge – from the Internet. They are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe.
SOURCE Trend Micro Incorporated
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher