|By PR Newswire||
|February 21, 2013 02:02 AM EST||
MUMBAI, India, February 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Appoints former Yahoo, Nokia & MIH executive as VP - North America
Vserv.mobi, a leading Global Mobile Ad Network for app developers, publishers, advertisers and telecom providers, today announced the appointment of Lance Johnson as Vice President - Business Development, North America. This appointment comes at a time when the company plans to add 100+ employees this year across the globe.
Elaborating on the announcement, Dippak Khurana, CEO & Co-founder, Vserv.mobi said, "Apps and games of developers based in USA are increasingly being downloaded by users in emerging markets. With Lance coming on board, developers in North America will be able to leverage Vserv's extensive network in emerging markets to monetize such App users effectively. We are excited to have a mobile industry veteran like Lance join our company at this critical juncture and wish him a rewarding and successful stint."
Lance has over 10 years of experience across US, Europe & Latin America in the Mobile Ecosystem and will establish Vserv's presence in the Silicon Valley. He will focus on forging and strengthening strategic partnerships with Developers, Publishers and Advertisers across North America. He started his career at Yahoo where he held several senior level positions across Munich & London. He subsequently led the advertising business for Nokia globally and his last assignment was with MIH group where he focused on group M&A activities and building portfolio-company relationships in the United States. MIH's businesses hold leading market positions, including Tencent in China.
Speaking on his appointment, Lance Johnson, Vice President - Business Development, North America, Vserv.mobi said "I am excited to be a part of the Vserv.mobi team, at a stage when the company is growing rapidly and expanding globally. I look forward to engaging with the mobile ecosystem stakeholders in North America to expand their horizons and help them tap the massive opportunity in emerging markets."
Founded in 2010, Vserv.mobi is an award winning Mobile Ad Network, having been named "Media Company of the Year" at the MMA Smarties 2012 and listed in the Red Herring Top 100 Award. The company presents a compelling value proposition for brand advertisers, premium publishers, app developers and telecom providers with its two revolutionary platforms, AppWrapper and AudiencePro
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks